Monday, July 2, 2007
One on one

I have 3 girls who requires a lot of parent time. Dear Hubby and I decided to spend some one on one time with each girl before he leaves out to sea. This past Saturday, was my 6 yr old one on one time with mom, so you know I had to bring out the camera. My only regret is I didn't take any pic's while playing the piano, our first lesson or when we enjoyed a sit down lunch at one of our local resturants. But I did get some pictures Barnes and Noble Ice Cream Social. We enjoyed a good story about Curious George and his favorite ice cream adventures, and we also celebrated Blue Bell Ice Cream 100 Birthday, creamery right here in Texas.

Then on to the other side of town for our piano lessons.


After we ate lunch we went to our neighborhood library. There we signed up for our own library card, registered for the summer reading- FUN program, and checked out 4 books.

Finally, we had enough time to pose with baby Peyton who missed us while we were out.

Our day ended with a smile :)





















































3 Comments:
Blogger Michelle had this to say:

Thanks for sharing your mom-daughter day with us. There's nothing like Blue Belle ice cream! LOL. I remember being that age and loving books. My mom says I drove her crazy always wanting to read to her and vice versa. Hee...

Peyton and Madison obviously loooove each other. Peyton has the face of a doll. Too cute...ahhhh babies!!!!

July 2, 2007 at 11:48 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Your babies are so precious!! I love the flowers in Madison's hair! That's too cute!! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! =)

July 2, 2007 at 12:06 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

That's beautiful. Too cute. Thanks for sharing your one on one experience with us. And on a side note, I looked over the new page with your 6 year old and I love the idea of passing on the talent of writing to your daughter. Very nice.

September 19, 2007 at 10:26 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

I am a woman, a mother, a friend, and a writer living a southern life while re-discovering me.

View My Profile
My Short-Term Goals
My Affirmation



Powered by: Blogger