Saturday, June 30, 2007
Lifting up a prayer

I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in what people can't see, feel, or even understand because I know in the end there's a power much greater than man. There's so much I want to say, so much is tossing inside my head I need to release some emotional energy. Sometimes sharing with strangers is easier to do than with friends or family. For now I will keep my thoughts simply and ask to whoever reads my blog to lift up a prayers to someone in need of God's healing hand to be laid on them at this very moment.

"Dear Lord, thank you so much for all of your promises. Lord, I know you are the Great Physician, the Great Healer. "By His stripes, we were healed" and I am standing on that promise, Lord. I thank you for the healing, Lord, and will glorify Your Name as part of our testimony. Thank you for hearing my prayer. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name. AMEN






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I understand and know how powerful prayer is. I have been praying for my friend, and I continue to pray through out it all, because I know that God is all powerful and loving and that He answers prayers. Be strong, hold on, and believe that your prayers are being answered and that everything is in God's hands and He has the power to take care of it. That's the only thing that get me through. If it weren't for prayer, I don't know where I would be (actually I do). I'd be stressed out, seriously. Love you lots & keep the faith, sweetie!!!! Everything will be okay!! *SMILE*

July 1, 2007 at 1:45 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

P.S.

If you ever need to talk, call me. I'm here.

<3

July 1, 2007 at 1:46 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Prayers are always the greatest source of healing. I pray with my hands lifted that God will answer your request. In Jesus Name, all things according to his Will.

Amen

Sister Cooper
St.Andrew Missionary Baptist Church

Beautiful Blog

July 1, 2007 at 5:53 AM 

Blogger Yoga Gal had this to say:

Amen; the greatest healer is faith!

July 1, 2007 at 9:51 PM 

Blogger Michelle had this to say:

I'm joining you in prayer -- through Him all things are possible.

July 2, 2007 at 9:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

I am a woman, a mother, a friend, and a writer living a southern life while re-discovering me.

View My Profile
My Short-Term Goals
My Affirmation



Powered by: Blogger