Thursday, June 28, 2007
writing again

Today, tomorrow and Saturday, is my mental day of preparation before I start writing again. I was inspired to re-design my reading and writing room, a place to escape into my own little world. I think every writer need that one destinated place or spot to call their own. I have mine, but its time for a face lift. So today I'm going to paint and decorate my space.

Later I'm going to brainstorm some idea's, write them down and by Sunday July 1, I'll be ready to write :)

Healthwise- walking will be my time to reflect upon my writing, get in tune with me and spend some moments with God and my thoughts. My eating habits has changed drastically. I'm eating less than half of what I use to eat. But yesterday, I felt like I was starving so I went out and had a raspeberry lemon swirl cheese cake from the Cheese Cake Factor inside Barnes and Noble. I have no shame because it was sooooo good. But my stomach would only allow me to eat half if it. I realized it's ok to give in to a crave every now and then.






4 Comments:
Blogger Stephen A. Bess had this to say:

Yes, there is nothing wrong with a little indulgence. The dessert sounded delicious! A long walk can be a great time with God. I do that too. Peace~

June 28, 2007 at 3:53 PM 

Blogger Michelle had this to say:

The non cooperative weather has kept me from walking the last three days in the morning -- but I hope to pick it back up soon, once the morning rains stop! The cheesecake sounds lovely! mmmm.....

June 29, 2007 at 10:02 AM 

Blogger Yoga Gal had this to say:

Love the idea that you have a writing room, everytime I go to Stars Buck or Pete's Coffee & Tea in Larchmont Village (West Hollywood)there are people writing on their laptops, notebooks, fancy jourals, working on screenplays, ideas, dreams. Keep writing! Follow you muse! By the way, why aren't you eating? Tummy problems? Peace be with you!

June 29, 2007 at 11:35 PM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Great work.

November 11, 2008 at 1:33 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page

I am a woman, a mother, a friend, and a writer living a southern life while re-discovering me.

View My Profile
My Short-Term Goals
My Affirmation



Powered by: Blogger